The following terms and conditions apply only to purchases on Ecua-Andino Hats official website, www.ecua-andino.com, that are made through our legal payment methods (Paypal).
If you have bought an Ecua-Andino product via any other means of distribution (international distributors, stores…) please ask the return policy of this same store.
If you wish to order more than 12 hats please get in contact with our Export department at the following email: email@example.com.
As long as the product is in stock on our website, delivery will be made within a maximum of 15 working days depending on the final destination. This delay is justified for our hats to be 100% handmade, produced and shipped FOB from Ecuador, South America.
Moreover, duties and import taxes are paid by clients. Shipping cost is 20 US $ for every 4 hats with a flat world rate.
However, the deadline could be extended to two weeks more in case the order includes:
• Customized products (Art / Pet Hand Painted Collections)
• Don Belisario Premium Hats
Approx. 2 weeks
Additional delays might apply within local logistics.
Free exchanges will only be made within a period of 10 days after the client received the product in the following conditions:
• If the product is delivered from our workshop in poor condition (damaged).
• If the product is different from the one you specified in your online order.
• If the product is of a different size than you specified in your online order.
If the client did not choose the good size or product during his online order, he will be able to change it with shipping costs under his own responsibility.
Refunds will only be valid if the product ordered is out of stock.
•In order to change a product it has to be returned unused, unworn and with original tags.
• The goods need to be well protected on their way back; in the contrary customers may not qualify for exchange.
• Ecua-Andino assumes costs only if the merchandise is damaged or with the wrong information (size, product).
• The estimated return delay is 3 to 4 weeks.
In case an exchange is valid or is accepted from Ecua-Andino, the merchandise must be sent to the following address:
15969 NW 64th Ave. apt 207
Miami Lakes, FL 33014
There might be an extended delay in the product delivery for the following cases:
• Retention and customs inspection.
• The client is not there at the time in which is performed the delivery.
• Lack of accurate information or personal data supplied by the customer at the time of purchase.
• The shipping company is held responsible for not reaching its official delay.
Anyhow we will help you with the best after-sale service possible.
If you have any comments or suggestions please write us at the following email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to hear about your experience on our e-shop.